Sunday, December 23, 2012

A crazy little thing called life...

I had originally planned on doing a 25 days of Christmas full of inspirational Christmas ideas. Well... that didn't really happen... a crazy little thing called life was going on. This is my first year teaching Kindergarten and let's just say that the last few weeks of school are crazy. So much to get done, before our extremely long 2 week break, and not enough time to do it in. But, that is just life and I love every minute of it. It may not always go according to plan, but God has it planned just how He wants it to.

This Christmas season has been so busy with a sick baby, a husband graduating from college, and school. I am going to try with all my might to use the next few days to truly enjoy Christmas with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment