Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The 4th/5th day of Christmas...

Ok... I may have skipped a day, but I did say that I would try to write everyday. Being a teacher and a mom makes it a little difficult to blog every day. I will truly try to get a little something up every day.

My 4th and 5th day of Christmas will be a double, to cover for the day that I missed... we have a good gift suggestion, and a good Christmas read.

This week in Mrs. Wahl's class, we are traveling the world and learning about different holidays around the world. Today we went to Germany and talked about the tradition of the Christmas tree. One of the books that we read was The Carpenter's Gift, by David Rubel.

The Carpenter's Gift is an amazing book with absolutely beautiful illustrations. This book has a beautiful story about the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and the spirit of giving. This is a great book to read if you are a teacher, or even a parent. It also makes a good gift.

It will not disappoint you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment