Monday, December 3, 2012

On the third day of Christmas...

Today's Christmas treat is a wreath that I made. I loved all of the fancy wreath's that I saw on the internet, but I wasn't crazy about the prices of them. Being a teacher (especially Kindergarten), I have to be a little crafty. So, I decided to make it myself. 

I went to Hobby Lobby and bought: the Grapevine wreath, ribbon of my choice, an assortment of ornaments, a few smaller decorations that I found in the Christmas aisle, some paint, and a wooden letter.

I put it together and voila! A beautiful Christmas wreath for my family! 


I also made a Christmas wreath for a friend of mine. She wanted a wreath for her family, and is always one of my best customers, when I get into crafty mode. This is the wreath that I sold to her.

I really enjoy making these wreaths. If you have any questions on HOW to make them, or are interested in buying one, just comment and let me know.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment