Saturday, December 1, 2012

The count down begins


Well today is December 1 and it is officially 25 days of Christmas. I am going to do my best to post a new Christmas project, craft, decoration, or just a little "Christpiration" (Christmas inspiration) everyday.

Day 1- Christmas Card
Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. It is more than a holiday. It is a time of year. It is practically its own season. The atmosphere around can be almost magical at times, except if you are at a Mall or Walmart. Other than that, it is pretty magical.

We made our first Christmas card picture last night and the thought of being able to send this card out to our friends and families reminds me of how truly blessed we are. It also reminds me that miracles really can happen. It was Christmas time last year, that I found out I was pregnant with Jenni Anne. Now, here we are, a year later with our lives completely changed . It is more than I could ever ask for.




No comments:

Post a Comment