Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Wow! I cannot believe it is already 2013! Where did 2012 go? This time last year I was planning a Valentine's wedding with Caleb, teaching 2nd grade, and realizing that the Lord has bigger plans for me than I had ever imagined. Many said that 2012 was my year and I truly believe that it was an amazing year, but I know that the Lord isn't finished with me yet. I honestly don't think He is ever finished. I believe He is always at work, even when we might not be.

Here are some of my highlights of 2012:

After 6 1/2 years, Caleb and I were Married




 Finding out we are having a precious baby girl! 






 

Part of the Wahl family... Most everyone was team blue!

My Side of the family was split.

 My First Shower
hosted by my sweet Aunts and close family friend


I had the honor of being in one of my best friend's weddings... with Jenni Anne :)



Our little miracle was born... Our little miss 4th of July! 
Jennifer Dianne Wahl
4 lbs. 13 oz.
19 in. long














I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for my family. God is so good. We may think life is unfair, but just look. Look in the smile of my husband and I on our wedding day. Look at the innocence on my baby girl's face. Or the love in our eyes when we are holding her. We are here to glorify God and I think that all of my best 2012 moments are those that I can so perfectly see the Lord working in my life.

Happy New Year! May God bless you and your loved ones.












No comments:

Post a Comment