Saturday, November 24, 2012

What is the purpose of The Sweetest Blessings....

I feel like I spend most of my time sitting down and thinking, "What do I need to do next?" or "What should I add to the mile long to do list?" Is this really how we were intended to spend our life? Did the Lord create this world so that we could get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life? We all spend too much time worrying. Worrying about what we need to do at work when we are at home and about what we need to do at home when we are at work. I admit that I am guilty of thinking these very thoughts and this is why I decided to write a blog titled The Sweetest Blessings. It is here that I will take time out of my day to talk about the blessings in my life that I too often overlook. I hope that by reading this blog, I  inspire you to do the same... maybe not write a blog, but just sit back and think of the sweet little blessings in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment