Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Thanksgiving is over and it is officially Christmas time. It makes me smile when I am driving down the road and I see all of the beautiful decorations up. It reminds me that there are still people out there that cherish this time of the year. 

Today my husband and I started decorating our house for Christmas. This is our first Christmas as a family, so the decorations that we have are either borrowed from family, bought at Sams, or are family heirlooms that I inherited this year. Our tree isn't the biggest tree, but I love it because it is ours. How precious will it be years down the road to sit back and look at our first Christmas as a family? I am enjoying every little bit of it. Putting up some of the decorations and drinking hot cider with my husband, while watching my little girl play on her mat, was such a special moment. I sat there and thought, "The Lord has truly blessed me this year." I am so blessed to have this little house and our sweet little family. I will post be posting pictures soon. 

Have a great night and God Bless.... Don't forget to count your blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment